TOP TAXPAYERS HONORED
Top Taxpayers for taxable year 2014 were honored through simple rites on June 15, 2015 at the Centennial Park in front of the Laoag City Hall during the weekly flag ceremony of employees. City Treasurer Elena V. Asuncion released the list of top 10 taxpayers categorized as local, national and from the Laoag City Public Market and Commercial Complex based on declared annual income of the establishments. Mayor Chevylle V. Fariñas, in her speech, said that the taxes are the ‘lifeblood’ of our economy. It provides the necessary and essential resources of the development initiative of any local government unit in particular and the entire national government in general.
The Top Taxpayers are:
1. Mr. Lee Alain Chua – Viking Construction and Supplies
2. Ms. Rita Cu Alcid – Laoag Kambal Corporation
3. Mr. John Y. Chua – The New Laoag Auto Supply
4. Ms. Rita Cu Alcid – Mong Ding Construction Supplies
5. Mr. Johanson Chua – Hi-Factor Iontech Digital Ind. Corp.
6. Mr. Rolando B. Lawas – 88Green Inc. (Plaza Del Norte)
7. Mr. Justin Yang – Fort Ilocandia
8. Mr. Sy Ching Chun Co – Johnson’s Supermarket
9. Mr. Eric Herbert T. Chua – John Henry Car Care Center
10. Ms. Lilia T. Luis – One-O-Five
1. Mr. Rufo De Guia – Wilcon Builders Depot
2. Mr. Erickson Jay Agbisit – Jollibee Foods Corporation, Bacarra Rd
3. Ms. Catherine S. Balino – Expressions by Mart One
4. Ms. Aileen Nathalie Alano – Jollibee Foods Corporation, Centro
5. Mr. Melecio M. Baquiano – Pepsi Cola
6. Mr. Michael Lumang – McDonalds
7. Ms. Mariedios G. Bareng – Avon Cosmetics
8. Mr. Florencio R. Cristobal Jr. – K-Servico Inc
9. Ms. Luzviminda M. Buduan – Development Bank of the Philippines
10. Mr. Napoleon L. Nazareno – Phil. Long Distance Telephone Co.
LAOAG CITY PUBLIC MARKET AND COMMERCIAL COMPLEX
1. Dr. Constante G. Bueno – St. Williams Drug Corp.
2. Ms. Joan A. Nacnac – Denise Gen. Mdse & Grains Retail
3. Mr. Sherwin D. Sumera – Sumera Meat Shop
4. Brgy. Capt Charito D. Caday – Charito Caday Meat Shop
5. Mr. Mario L. Mariano – M2M Meat Dealer
6. Ms. Nemesia P. Baptista – Baptista Meat Vendor
7. Ms. Maricel D. Abadilla – Maricel & Rebecca Meat Vendor
8. Mr. Rodrigo S. Belen – Alfenor’s Giftware
9. Ms. Reneliza G. Raquinio – Reneliza Raquinio Dress Chicken
10. Ms. Jenny Marie A. Nanay – Jhenmarie Meat Shop
Each awardee was given Plaque of Recognition in grateful support to the city which redounds to the benefit of the city and its populace.